Office Building Access Control and Visitor Managementusing Biometric Technology
Effective and aesthetically pleasing access control for office buildings integrated with Visitor Management
Borer designs, supplies and installs complete access control systems, which are aesthetically pleasing for upmarket office building reception areas. The system can combine easy to install biometric readers with on-the-spot visitor card printing and visitor management, which work seamlessly with attractive biometric turnstiles or barriers using Power over Ethernet technology.
Visitor Pre-Registration and Reception
Borer FUSION Visitor Management enables authorised staff to pre-register visitors via a simple web application. This enables visitors to be vetted prior to the visit with improved security, faster through-put and a reduction in congestion at the visitor reception. Unexpected visitors can be booked in on arrival at reception.
FUSION maintains a log of all visitor activity including frequent and return visits for quick and convenient access for regular visitors.
Borer FUSION software offers an intuitive interface of practical functionalities for the management and monitoring of visitors. Biometric fingerprint access control enrolment is quick and simple, visit rules are set, and the visitor is then able to quickly proceed to the areas/floors to which access has been authorised.
For card access, the system allows visitors to be registered at a manned reception desk or via a self service touch screen terminal. Once registered, a visitor badge can be printed and the visit rules set.
- Visitor management software can be combined with physical barriers such as turnstiles, doors or interlocking doors.
- Registering visitors allows the capture of detailed data of the visitor and printing and issue of ID card on the spot.
- Visitor cards may include a photo captured by a webcam at the reception desk, as well as biometric fingerprint data.
- Offers high levels of security and control of movement.
- Visitor management system works across multi-site enterprises.
- The visitor's fingerprint is captured and stored as a template in the Borer FUSION database, and is encrypted and securely programmed directly into user ID cards.
- PoE Power supply at access control equipment - locks, fingerprint and card readers - is through single CAT5e/6 network cable (Power over Ethernet), eliminating the need for control box, battery and electrical outlet at each access point, resulting in a small, neat installation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.